Total Pageviews

Monday 13 October 2014

FLORA- Natural Beauty

I can't help but appreciate my natural surroundings here in Mayaro. The vast variety of naturally grown flora is a sight that I wake up to each and every day. It gives me a sense of appreciation for God's creation and the many marvels he placed up this land. 

It puts you in a place of relaxation and a peaceful state of mind. Nothing annoys me more than when someone ask me where I live and their response to my answer is "or in the bush," No people I live among NATURAL BEAUTIES. Most of the times they have never even been to Mayaro, but that is just the perception of many. I see beyond the 'bush', on the surface lies a beauty that cannot be compared to any other. In both images which I took, the background is bushy but to me what is in the foreground outweigh the bush. Mayaro is an area with an abundance of beautiful sights and scenery, a place that I love so dearly. 

7 comments:

  1. Your blogs are very informative and interesting Latifa, keep it up! Continue sharing the beauty of your hometown Mayaro with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me correct u, the pics u took in d background does not have bush, it's trees and grass or greenry :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea we mayaronians see it as greenry but for most ppl Mayaro is only bush lol

      Delete
  4. i LOVE IT FLOWERS, MY DAUGHTER HAS AN AMAZING ATTRACTION TO THEM ALSO SHE DOES NOT PASS ANYWHERE THAT THERE ARE FLOWERS WITHOUT PICKING ONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup they are truly a beautiful to see, i love them as well and love taking photos of them.

      Delete