Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 October 2014

COUNTRY vs. CITY

Many people don’t like the country because “it’s away from everything” as they would say or it’s too lonely or to quiet, and all sort of different reasons, but I prefer this country life any day, any time. So you may be wondering what could I possibly love soooo much that the city don't have? 


The air is far more cleaner, imagine waking up every morning to the fresh scent of nature and not just seeing buildings all around, nothing beats that. This fresh air is healthier than the fumes released by factories and vehicles in the city. 

Peace and Quiet- I love the quietness of the counrty. I could never imagine hearing the horns of cars day and night. 

Scenery- sometimes I just take a stroll around my neighborhood to appreciate the beautiful nature God has placed upon this land. From the animals to the plants, beaches and rivers, there is soo much around you to enjoy each and everyday in the country. Houses are surrounded by pure nature that has a calming effect on your body and mind. 

Very little or no crime takes place here, you can walk the streets not wondering if someone would break in your home while you are away. Your neighbours are your watchmen they look out for you and as i mentioned in my previous post "we are one" the people of the community have your back. There isn't that much solidarity in the city.  

The people are warm and friendly. Hello, Hi, how are you are a natural part of our conversations whereas in the city most people just ignore you or passes you straight. 

These are just some of reasons why I think COUNTRY LIFE IS THE BEST....

3 comments:

  1. Where I live used to be country. Now Debe has grown into a busy city. The air is no longer fresh and clean and gone are the days of walking the street and feeling safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keevan u can always move to Mayaro lol. Call me bias but I've lived in d city for 2years and what u said in ur comparison is 100% true. Country life is a slice of heaven on earth. Funny how in several visits to POS stopping to purchase food in food courts and just being mannerly with my please and thanks, the cashiers/servers are astonished and they ask "u not from around here? U from country" and I walk away with my head lifted high and a smile on my face, so give me country life anyday, anytime.

    ReplyDelete