Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 September 2014

PROUD TO BE A MAYARONIAN

When most people hear the name Mayaro the first thing that comes to mind is BUSH, BUSH, and more BUSH, well I must admit there is a lot of greenery but that’s not all to it. There are so many fun things to discover and explore in this area, from the beautiful beaches to all of nature that greets you every way that you go. It provides that quick vacation get awayI do not know why so many people are so fascinated by the life abroad, when we do have many tropical options to take advantage of, Mayaro being one of them.

Mayaro is a part of me; I’ve lived here for 22 years and never lose interest in this beautiful place. It’s a place that many people have never visited in their life before or some maybe just once back in March this year when thousands of adventure seekers came to witness the glowing of the Ortoire River. 
Glowing of the Ortoire River just in case you missed it!

There's sooo much more to this part of the country than you could ever imagine.Apart from all that surrounds me the people who makes up this community are also great contributors to making Mayaro such a beauty.  This small area where I am from defines me, it shaped me to be the person that I am today, challenges me to be strong and teaches me to never give up.

 I am a proud product of Mayaro and 
I AM PROUD TO BE A MAYARONIAN!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was and the amount of visitors to witness it was crazy

      Delete
  2. I love Mayaro, the beach specifically. The worst part is the long drive to and from but its always worth it when you finally get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea depending on where you live the drive can be a bit tiring but the experience is nice

      Delete