Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 September 2014

INTRO........

My name is Latifa Lambkin and  I have been living in Mayaro for the past 21years and 11 months, yup all my life. I really enjoy living there so I decided to share my experience with you. Living in the country can be a fun but yet challenging experience, however I love it, it defines me, motivates me, and encourages me to be the best I can be. Throughout the next few weeks I would be focusing on the natural beauties that God placed upon this land, the differences of a county life than any other, the challenges that the people face and the talented and successful individuals that were birthed on Mayaro's soil. Many people have never been to this side of the country so I do hope as you join me on this journey to exploring this small but beautiful village you would gain some interest in paying us a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment